Friday, December 15, 2017

The 12 Days of Christmas | Ten Lords A-Leaping


Hello! Hello! It's Clair here with a little Christmas Cheer - and, of course - with my contribution to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge's Twelve Days of Christmas! If it's been a while since you last visited, do check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the Master Forgers!

Today, I have 'Ten Lords A Leaping' to inspire me and I must admit that I was a bit stuck at first, but after a little rumination (and one ... or two ... stollen bites!) I decided to use a list as the basis for a mini-album. But ... I only decided on the theme once I chose my kit!

Having taken so much time to think of an idea, I needed a kit - and quick. So, I decided to use the remnants of an earlier Counterfeit Kit (all of which I store in little files!) Look there's so much loveliness in there. I'm so happy to have used some of it at last!


The kit had lots of embellishments that referred to love, happiness and family, so I finally decided on a theme for my mini-album. 'Ten Reasons, I love You!' I made ten bases from the cardstock, then embellished them with stickers, labels, sequins, buttons and cute embellishments from the kit. 


Finally, I made a little 'Sequin Pocket' with some Spiegelmom Scraps Sequins left over from my November Wild Hare Kit. The colours match the album amazingly! I added two little die-cut stars, then stitched them in (as a backing for the sentiment) and now, all I need to do is add a little bit of journalling and I have an extra little gift to pop under the tree!


I hope that, in the midst of all the hustle and bustle, that this easy little mini-album (made with the remnants of an old kit) may inspire you to take some time to create! 

1 comment:

  1. This mini is so cute! Love the colors and what a great way to use up some of those bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.