Thursday, June 14, 2018

Clamshell Layout Process Video {Killing Kits Series}

Hello! Today, I'm excited to share the latest of our videos for the Killing Kits Series. This time around, I'm working with the leftovers from my October and December 2017 kits from The Wild Hare Kits. I loved the October Kit so much that I asked for a similar kit in December - and, of course, that meant a fair amount of leftovers!


My inspiration for the layout was the beautiful HKC Exclusive Paper by Kimberly Hutchison, that's included in the May 2018 Kit from the Hip Kit Club. This is, of course, the kit to counterfeit this month!


Please feel free to leave comments here, on my YouTube Channel, or over in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community. I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Fab idea, and a really eye-catching page. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really love the scallop design here. I need to do this! Thanks for all your super cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.