Saturday, September 15, 2018

You Are Wonderful Layout {Killing Kits Series}

Hello lovelies! It's Clair with the latest video in the Killing Kits Series and I'm thrilled, because in this video, I combined the leftovers from two kits to make one, fantastic layout!

Both of my Wild Hare Kits from August 2017 and September 2017 featured the Carousel Collection from Crate Paper (as well as lots of co-ordiated loveliness) but I was left with a selection of cardstock that featured bold colours, carnival/animal cut-outs and some embellishments!


I've been asked a lot, since I started the Killing Kits Series, what I do with leftover items that feature bold colours, cute animals, and otherwise 'awkward' to use bits and bobs! So, in this video, I show how I 'reduce' the awkwardness - and reduce my leftovers!


Please feel free to leave comments here, on YouTube, or find me over in the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community. I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas, Claire! "Lovely" way to use up lots of hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that heart die - will have to look out for something similar because that is a look I would love to recreate. It's so interesting how the papers just tone right down with the die cutting and mixing up - just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.