Thursday, November 15, 2018

Killing Kits Series: In The Christmas Mood

Hello! It's Clair here today with a new video for the Killing Kits Series and today, I've used the leftovers from my wonderful November 2018 Wild Hare Kit so that I can make room for some new holiday themed stash! Honestly, the best bit of finally finishing off all of these kit leftovers, is that I feel less worried about the occasional stash addition!


The kit was full of the most incredible selection from the December Days Collection by Pinkfresh Studios, Sweater Weather by American Crafts and a whole host of extra embellishments. Now, I felt that I used most of it in my December Daily 2017 album, but I still had a lot leftover and I've utilised most of those leftovers in the video to make a set of little cards!

<

Please feel free to leave comments here, on YouTube, or find me over in the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community. I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You are the master of these little gems :-)

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.