Saturday, November 24, 2018

November 2018 - Follower Showcase

There were so many simply wonderful kits, layouts, cards and projects showcased this month by our talented Master Forger team, our delightful Guest Designer Alex and of course you, our loyal, creative, inspirational followers that it was sooooo sooooo difficult to pick out just one single post to highlight.

What caught your eye in November? And do you agree that November is just a wonderful, wonderful month?!?

I can't wait to share what we are up to in December - watch this space for more information in a few days - but right now I want to draw your attention to a particular share that really made me stop and look.

Follower Kim Ferguson decided to head back to our March 2018 inspiration kit to make up a kit for herself that fitted her own scrapbooking needs and I LOVE that idea! This no rule approach is definitely something that appeals to me and I love that Kim took this idea and ran with it. I know that from time to time, I've used really old kits that I haven't "killed" but going back to old inspiration and using that to create a new kit is something that I haven't done. Great stuff Kim. Go girl!


Apart from that, the kit that Kim made is gorgeous. Full of scrummy products - papers that I love, embellies that are cute and tools which I always forget to include. This is one great kit and I know that she's been scrapping up a storm to boot. This makes me happy!

Head on over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook community to see more of what Kim  - and of course, everyone else too - has been up to this month (here)

Don't forget that the wonderful Clair will be back on 30th November with another {Killing Kits Series} video (the last of the year) to help you make the most of those kits, right to the very last scraps.


As always, we love seeing your work, so be sure to share your kits and projects with us. You can do this by using the Link-Up page here on the blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeitchallenge )

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Kim Ferguson for getting the November recognition for Follower Showcase! I enjoyed reading about her enthusiasm for this kit. It was infectious motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.