Wednesday, November 28, 2018

December 2018 - What's coming up!

Woah! It's almost here - December!

Can you believe that we are heading into that last month of the year and as always, 
we have a different way to spend the month with you here at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.

This December, join us for our 

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Advent Calendar 

as we "open the door" each day and share something seasonal with you. 


Starting on the 1st, one of the Master Forgers will take over the blog every day, and share a quick and simple festive idea. It might be inspiration for a scrapbook page or project, some aspect of Christmas we'd like to draw you attention to, or just something to help make you smile in the days running up to Christmas Eve.

That's a full 24 days of Christmas bite-sized, daily inspiration. 

I know you will love it as much as we have loved pulling it together for you!

We hope you will join us and continue to share your own crafty creations and ideas throughout the month using the:
 Link-Up page here on the blog
or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeitchallenge )

One reason I'm particularly thrilled to share the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Advent Calendar with you is because Advent-time is really big here in Germany and everyone has their own calendars ready to go for 1st December - chocolate filled, gift based, Advent wreaths or floral displays with 4 candles or just beautiful "open the door" types. 

There's a bit of something for everyone round here. And I'm no exception. 

I'm supplementing my usual simple 4-candle display with a marzipan based one for my DH and this wonderful selection of small gifts from our yearly crafty Advent swap. 

Look at my cute Advent calendar that I swapped with my crafty German friends.
All that pretty wrapping and elements that are always chosen with a
 December journal of some sort in mind. So inspirational. I can't wait for the 1st to come!

So I'm pretty excited to add the ideas that the wonderfully talented 
Counterfeit Kit Challenge team share with us in December to 
my own inspirational Advent mix. 

Won't you join us? Come back on 1st where we'll be kicking things off.


Lisa

5 comments:

  1. This is going to be so much fun and I love your beautiful wrapping - want to help me with mine?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this sounds fun and inspirational for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCITING!!! I hope I'm able to have some craft time. My craft zone is in one of our garages (3) that I share with the boiler system for the house and our small car! So it's warm enough out there to work but with hubby's recent events, I'm thinking I need to put together a mini kit each day or two so that I can create at the kitchen or dining room tables to be closer to him. I'm still needing to make Christmas cards, too! Dilemmas! Glad the MF team has been getting ready to motivate our holiday creativity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great workaround Becca! I hope you'll be able to join in!

      Delete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.