Sunday, December 9, 2018

December 9 - Elf Yourself!



Welcome to December!
So happy to have you join us for our
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Advent Calendar 
as we "open the door" each day and share something seasonal with you.


http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/358/animated-christmas-wreath-image-0082.gif


               Master Forger Leslie here with a throwback page.
 
Merry Christmas! 2013

 The only time I think about ugly sweaters is at Christmastime! Our CKC February 2014 Challenge #1 was to be inspired by an ugly sweater.This was my inspiration:



My scrapbook motto is, Let the patterned paper do the work. This 2012 My Mind's Eye "All Is Bright" background paper included the banner. All I had to do was add the title, the red zigzag at the bottom, a few sprinkled gold star stickers and my adorable elves!

I loved the belt buckle on the sweater & knew I had some blingy ones that were perfect. I fussy-cut faces of the grands and then made basic shapes for the bodies that went with the expressions on their faces. I definitely need to do an updated version this year!



Find an expressive photo of those that you love & "elf" them!


 We hope you will continue to share your own crafty creations and ideas throughout December using the:  Link-Up page here on the blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with #counterfeitkitchallenge)
 

Master Forger Leslie



3 comments:

  1. Very cute idea - love that page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that All is Bright collection well. It was so much fun to work with. Your elves are awesome. And look at you, rockin'the chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've got loads of that collection left! This was such a great layout - would love to see an updated one with those cuties all grown up!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.