Saturday, June 1, 2019

June 2019 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit reveal and blog hop


Hello, everyone, and Happy June! I am so excited to be bringing the inspiration kit to you this month. I hope you like it as much as I do!

I have picked the May 2019 Hip Kit Club kit for our inspiration kit and you can find it here. I loved the colors and patterns in this pretty kit.


Along with the main kit, they also offer a few add-on kits:


You can see an unboxing video of the May 2019 Kit here.

Our Guest Designer this month is on Youtube and she knows her way around making a great kit and using it throughout the month! Please give a warm welcome to Kathy Feigl:


Hello everyone,  I'm married to a wonderful man for 22 years.  I have 3 kids and now have 5 adorable grandkids,  they are my world.  I'm a full-time scrapbooker, and I have been scrapping for 25 years. I enjoy everything about scrapbooking. Also enjoy, camping and cake decorating in my spare time.   I am happy to say I belong to the Mini kit Monday group on youtube and the facebook challenge group!  

You can find Kathy's Youtube channel here. Be sure to stop by and check it out!

Now here is the blog hop list for this month's reveal:

Counterfeit Kit Challenges - https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us!  

You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using#counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjune2019).

Thanks so much for stopping by today! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.