Wednesday, February 24, 2021

February 2021 - Follower Showcase

 I love this part of the month! 

I get to highlight someone from our community who has caught my eye this month and showcase them to you all so that you can head over to their posts and ooo and ahh along with me 😉

 A wonderfully pink filled kit was the first thing I noticed and then a bunch of pretty, romantic, soft, pink-toned pages followed and I knew that this was the follower to highlight!

Join me in giving Cathy Galloway a huge high five for her creations this month.

Check out this cute kit!

I was drawn to all the prettiness she has going on here - all the pinks and spots and ribbons and flowers and gold alphabets. I can spot some older stuff, some newer stuff, some very trendy items and things that might have been in her stash some time. It's all brought together so well and at this point, you can guess that she might have had a layout or two in mind to work with this gorgeous colour scheme!

Enter the layouts!

She's posted five in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge FB community so far but I'm going to feature three of them so you'll just have to head over to check out all the loveliness 😉

The first layout that really grabbed my attention was this one with the large fussy-cut flower in the corner, the bold word embellishment and the adorable shaker element. I love it all. So much fun! And check out that cute photo on the left - so very sweet.

And then she has featured a few pages about the search for the perfect wedding dress. I remember that feeling of "yes" and have never made my page so maybe this is the motivation I need! More fussy cutting, a lovely selection of papers and a frame shaker element. Great!

And this layout just made me laugh! I'm kind of glad I only had my mum with me and then at the end, my sister came along! I'm not sure I could have coped with a panel. But the layout is so much fun. All the banner elements, the sprinkled sequins and three great photos! All in all, just a super layout.



As I said, she's shared a few more over in our community so make sure you check out all her work this month and give her the big cheer she deserves. 

Thanks Cathy for being part of our community! 😊

  

There's just a few more things to keep you inspired so don't forget to come back for:

·         

  • 26th February: March Sneak Peek on social media
  • 27th February: Killing Kits - An idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box 

 We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcfebruary2021).


Lisa


 

2 comments:

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.