Wednesday, February 1, 2023

February 2023 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit Reveal & Blog Hop

 Master Forger Cindy here welcoming you to February's Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit Reveal and Blog Hop. 

Please welcome our Guest Designer Karen Pietruszkiewicz

"I am a newly retired Neonatal Nurse Practitioner that loves being home now full time with my 5 rescue dogs and 2 cats and catching up on all of my scrappy fun that I have so misses over the years when I was working! I started scrapbooking in the early 90's with Creative Memories shortly after I got married. At the time my Husband was Active Duty in the Submarine Service, so I had LOTS of time on my hands when he deployed to keep busy, thank goodness for scrapping! I also love jewelry making, reading, and travel, looking forward to checking off places on my Bucket List one at a time! I am also a Certified Pet Massage Practitioner, but unfortunately, with physical limitations and progressive arthritis, I have not been able to continue with this as a business but enjoy the occasional massages I can provide the rescue dogs at local shelters. I am so happy I found CKC and love seeing what you all are able to do with shopping your own stash, so so inspiring! I like to scrap non chronologically with what I am in the mood to do that particular day and try and do something in my Crafty Space everyday! It is truly my therapy in this crazy world...Thank you all so much for having me this month, it is truly and honor!!!" Karen.

I wanted a kit that did not represent all winter, snow and Valentines for this month, and could eases us into the coming months.  I picked the Cocoa Daisy February 2022 Elegance Blooms kit for the softer colors, the lighter greens, yellows, pinks, and blues. You could still do a Valentine's Page or card and even a winter or snow page. I think this kit will be very versatile for this coming month. I know it's a LOAD month which is why I'm keeping it open for you to pull from any or all of the kits for inspiration.  

Cocoa Daisy February 2022 - Elegance Blooms Kit Elegance Blooms | Cocoa Daisy (link is all of their kits, 4 pages worth of inspiration, page 4 has downloadable prompts)

Modern Memory Keeping Kit: 

Papers:

Pocket Cards: 

Stamps:

Stickers: 

Here are a few unboxing videos of Cocoa Daisy February 2022 Elegance Blooms: (4) Elegance Blooms Live Facebook Unboxing with Christine & Mr. Daisy - YouTube


Here's the full hop link list:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge: http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer:
Karen Pietruszkiewicz - Check out the “Counterfeit Kit Community” Facebook page for her kit.
Anna:
https://www.youtube.com/c/piececraftlove
Cindy:
https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com
Julene:
http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com
Juliet:
https://www.instagram.com/julesd
Leslie: http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com

Misty:
https://craftysoup.com/
Tara:
 https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com
Tina:
http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com


Here is what the rest of February's month of inspiration will look like:

  • 2nd February - Just the Gist of it - to help you find an easy way to create your kit.
  • 4th February - Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements.
  • 6th February - Mini Kit Reveal and Project Showcase - Inspiration for a smaller kit or project ideas.
  • 12th February - Challenge #1 - To inspire you to get creating from your own kit.
  • 18th February - Challenge #2 - To inspire you to get creating from your own kit.
  • 24th February - Followers Showcase - who has caught our eyes this month.
  • 28th February - Killing Kits - an idea or two focusing on using up the bits and pieces left in your kit.

You know that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcfebruary2023).

Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month.!



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, a lovely kit selection. I could definitely take my own in several directions, so I'll have a cuppa (and check out all of the MFs kits) while I mull it over. Happy counterfeiting x

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.