Thursday, January 18, 2024

January 2024 - Challenge #2 - What A Moment!

It's time for Challenge #2 and I really hope that you have dug into your new kit this month!  If not, I have another challenge for you to help inspire you! 

I am a subscriber to HKC and as I was looking at my December 2023 kit, I noticed that one of the phrases in the foamies says, “What A Moment!”.  Use that phrase to create a layout! You can use it for a title or just as a jumping off point from a special moment!

 

Master Forger Christine

 Ok, so my special moment may have been a regular occurrence at the time, but it's a great memory. My Father In Law, who has since passed, LOVED his Blue Bell ice cream. Ate it every chance he got, even if he had to bundle up in blankets to enjoy it in the wintertime.

I used my Dec 2023 Hip Kit (coz I kinda cheated that way!) but I did bring in some older 2022 winter kits components, namely the title.





MF Misty

I'm here with a surprising moment to share! We were in the kitchen making coffee as part of our everyday routine, when we spotted this guy hanging out on our fence. It really was quite the moment!

 


 

Here's what we have left in January for you! 

 

 22nd January - Challenge #3 Let's Get Sketchy Challenge 

 24th January - Follower Showcase

 28th January - February Sneak Peek

 30th January - Challenge #4 Baby Use Those Scraps Challenge


We really love to hear from our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community Group. You can also hang out with us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcJanuary2024!! See you next time!
 
Master Forger Tara

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.