Sunday, March 31, 2024

April 2024 - Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop

Hi! Master Forger Tara here for the month! I am always so excited whenever it's my turn to take over the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog! 

For this month's inspiration kit, I chose a digital kit from Traci Reed's Designs!  I chose this kit because it's a little different than what we've been doing.  I also see a few items that we can counterfeit for Forgeries on the Fourth!  This will a fun kit to recreate!

Let's take a look at the main kit!  Look at all that wood veneer!


 Here's a photo of the papers individually so you can get a better view of those.  Paper is always the basis of my kits and where I typically start!
 

I'd also like to introduce to you our Guest Designer for April, Nikki Ihus! She is a fellow YouTuber with me and I love her work and videos.  Here is her YouTube channel for you!

Nikki's Scrapbooking Adventures


"My name is Nikki and I am Nikki's Scrapbooking Adventures on Youtube , Instagram, and Pinterest. On my channel I focus on creating scrapbooking pages, using my inventory, introducing new products and organizing my supplies. I started scrapbooking in college, but have found my passion for it again in 2021 after my son's birth. My style is "simply embellished". I use my products to enhance my story telling and set the scene."

Here's a sneak peek of Nikki's kit but make sure you check out her social media accounts to get her full take on her kit and how she chose it. 


 

Make sure you check out our social media hop!  Many of our team have Instagram, YouTube, and/or blogs so I have linked you to those below:

 

1st April - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop


Here's what we have coming for you this month! So make sure you check out the blog!!

  • 2nd April - Just the Gist of It
  •  4th April - Forgeries on the Fourth
  •  6th April - Mini Kit and Project Reveal
  •  12th April - Challenge #1
  •  18th April - Challenge #2
  •  22nd April - Challenge #3 Sketch Challenge
  •  24th April - Follower Showcase
  •  28th April - May Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community)
  •  30th April - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

We really love to hear from our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community Group. You can also hang out with us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcApril2024!! See you next time!

Master Forger Tara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.