Thursday, April 11, 2024

April 2024 - Challenge #1 - Ordinary Moments

  Welcome, my friends!  Today I am going to be giving you the very first challenge of the month to help you use that beautiful kit that you curated this month!!  First, I need to remind you of this month's inspiration kit from Traci Reed Designs!

Traci Reed Designs:  Felicity

Today's challenge was taken from one of the phrases in the kit itself- “Bliss comes to us in the ordinary moments”.  Create a layout about an ordinary moment in your life.  Please feel free to take this challenge in your own direction!! 

Guest Designer Nikki

 


 

Master Forger Jody

This throw back picture of me and my sister was made for this quote! Our smiling faces and hand holding shows, "Bliss comes to us in the ordinary moments".  My heart will always hurt because she is no longer with us. Creating with older pictures does help to heal my soul.  

Using a mix of alphas helps you to read the quote and add color.  I also created a process video if you are interested YouTube Video Thank you so much for stopping by!


Master Forger Julene

I have a local art gallery and garden that I often visit. One part of that area has seats to sit and contemplate life. It is blissful taking in the scenery and calms me. 



Master Forger Tara

I can't think of anything more ordinary in the day of the life as a mom than giving your babies baths.  This set of photos features my granddaughter getting a bath before going to bed.  The moment is ordinary but absolutely pure JOY.

You can watch my process video HERE





Master Forger Christine

When thinking about this challenge, I saw this photo.  It's an ordinary late spring day where I happened to snap a pic of me and my daughter's shadows on the sidewalk.  I love spending time with her, just hanging out.  I fussy cut the floral paper and put it up on fun foam for a 3d look.






Here's what we have coming for you this month! So make sure you check out the blog!!

  •  18th April - Challenge #2
  •  22nd April - Challenge #3 Sketch Challenge
  •  24th April - Follower Showcase
  •  28th April - May Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community)
  •  30th April - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

We really love to hear from our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community Group. You can also hang out with us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcApril2024!! See you next time!

Master Forger Tara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.