Sunday, July 21, 2024

July 2024 - Challenge #3 - Let's Get Sketchy!

 Master Forger Ryann here with our monthly sketch challenge. This is the double page sketch I chose to work with this month. Remember, a sketch is just a jumping off point, you don't have to follow it exactly - if you'd prefer to just use one half, or combine elements from both sides onto one page - you may! Whatever works for you and the page you are creating.

 


Now, let's see how our Master Forgers used this sketch:

Master Forger Tara says this about her layout:

I loved this sketch!  It has a ton of different elements that you can take inspiration from and I loved the strips of papers on the left side as well as the large photo.  You could interpret the designs on the lower left side and far right side as mixed media or patterned paper.  I did change it up a bit and moved the three photos on the left hand side to the far right edge because I didn't want the photo of my husband looking off the page. I also moved my journaling to the right page as well.  Remember, a sketch is the bones and you can make it work for your photos!  


Here are some photos of each side individually as well as some close-ups. 






Master Forger Tina
 
This was a great sketch to use and I found the perfect photos for it. I thought that the stenciling in the sketch was cool and I wanted to add it to my layout too. Used some stamping too for a cool addition to the layout also.

Master Forger Vikki

I loved this sketch so much!  I decided to do the left sketch and am happy with how this page turned out.  I love the stamping in the background.


 
Can you believe it, the month is almost over!
However, we still have some fun left. Here's what's up next:
  • 24th July - Follower Showcase
  • 28th July - August Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community)
  • 30th July - Challenge #4 Baby Use Those Scraps.
We really love to hear from our followers!. Make sure that you visit us on the Facebook Community Group. You can also visit us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcJuly2024. 

Remember to Make Every Day a Day Worth Scrapbooking!
~Ryann

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.