Tuesday, July 23, 2024

July 2024 - Follower Showcase

 Hi there! It's time for our Follower's Showcase. Selecting just one person to be our follower of the month isn't easy to do - especially when we are blessed to have so much talent here!  Each of our members bring a unique talent to our community, making it difficult to choose just one. We're inspired by the creativity of all our followers. Without further ado, I have chosen Scales Julie Ruann.

Just as a reminder let's take another look at our Inspiration kit:


Here is Scales' kit:







Here's what she had to say about her kit:
I do not posses many dark patterned papers, or tropical themes, so I went for matching the bright hues. I pulled in some papers from June and loaded up summer sunset cardstock. My "50 Shades of Summer Sunset" Counterfeit Kit for July.

And here is her Shake It Up! Challenge layout that she created with this kit! I seriously love this creativity!

Look at this shaker!

She says, "As a rookie in "shaker maker" world, I of course went all out. No simple shape for me! I download these mushrooms from Canva free graphics and color them. I scraplifted MK from Some Assemblage Required (7/3 OTBWPP video) where she cut into her brick paper. I traced a brick wall stencil on the back and cut randomly."

Here's what's coming up next:

  • 28th July - August Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community)
  • 30th July - Challenge #4 Baby Use Those Scraps

We really love to hear from our followers!. Make sure that you visit us on the Facebook Community Group. You can also visit us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcJuly2024. 

Remember to Make Every Day a Day Worth Scrapbooking!
~Ryann

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.