Friday, July 5, 2024

July 2024 - Mini Kit and Projects Reveal

  Are you short on time or do you just need to scrap a few photos or are you a beginner scrapbooker? Then a mini kit may be for you.  A mini kit offers simplicity. It's perfect for beginners or those with limited time. It's also portable and budget friendly, allowing you to create without have overwhelming choices. Two of our Master Forgers are going to show you how they build a mini kit and how they use them. Let's take a look again at our Inspiration Kit:

Master Forger Julene


I kept my mini kit small with only 6 papers plus some embellishments.

One paper had a ready-made frame printed on it at an angle with a background of bricks. I used that for the Indian Gardens page


I used the darker purples on this one.


Pink and yellow busy paper used here.


My last one was for a sketch challenge and I added a red strip.




Master Forger Laurie

When I first saw this month’s inspiration kit I was immediately drawn to the yellows, oranges, deep blues and purples. These rich colors remind me of autumn and Halloween, creating a perfect mood and feel for my projects. The yellows and oranges remind me of falling leaves and pumpkins, while the blues and purples add a mystical, spooky touch. Here’s what I chose for my mini kit.




And here are the layouts I made. The first one is summery. I used the B side of the sunshine paper from my kit.








Next up for the month we will dive into our regular challenges. Here's what coming up:

  • 12th July - Challenge #1
  • 18th July - Challenge #2
  • 22nd July - Challenge #3 Let's Get Sketchy
  • 24th July - Follower Showcase
  • 28th July - August Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community)
  • 30th July - Challenge #4 Baby Use Those Scraps 
We really love to hear from our followers! Make sure that you come visit us on the Facebook Community Group.  You can also visit us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcJuly2024.

Remember to Make Every Day a Day Worth Scrapbooking!

~ Ryann

 See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.