Saturday, August 31, 2024

September 2024 - Inspiration Kit Reveal & Social Media Hop

 Welcome to September 2024 on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog! Master Forger Brandi here to guide us through another month of counterfeiting fun! 

*drum roll please* 

.

.

Our inspiration kit for the month will be the Daily Journal Scrapbook kit by Cocoa Daisy from September of 2023! I chose this kit for the color scheme as well as the theme of documenting memories - I love how versatile this is and can be easily adapted to fit any scrapbooker's needs! 


There are a lot of different add-ons offered by Cocoa Daisy so be sure to check out their website for further inspiration for this month! 

Now, I'd like to introduce our guest designer for the month, Amy Jo Johnston! Amy Jo is another regular on the A Cherry on Top message boards with me and she's also part of a few design teams I'm on! I was thrilled she said yes to playing along with us this month! Here's a little about her and what she had to say about why she loves the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog! 

"I have been scrapbooking off and on for 30 years and have collected A LOT of fun collections and supplies. I fell in love with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog because it helps me create interesting combinations of my huge collection of patterned papers and pushes me to creatively use what I have rather than spend money on new items. My favorite feature on the blog is the Forgery on the 4th; it's the first thing I start to explore when a new kit is revealed!


When I'm not in my scrapbook space, you can find me coaching the Denver Nuggets Dancers or working at the dance studio where I am employed. I live in Arvada, Colorado with my husband of 4 years and my 12-year-old daughter. We love camping, traveling, and spending time with our family back home in Arizona."

Here are photos of Amy Jo' s kit - she'll be sharing along with us in the Facebook group this month so be sure to come check us out there as well! 






Don’t forget to check out how our talented team of Master Forgers built their kits this month!   I’ve linked everyone’s social media below, so go on, get out there and leave ‘em some love! 

1st September - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop:

Now, let's see what we have lined up for the rest of this month:

  • 2nd September - Just the Gist of it.
  • 4th September - Forgeries on the Fourth
  • 6th September - Mini Kit and Project Reveal
  • 12th September -  Challenge #1
  • 18th September - Challenge #2
  • 22nd September - Challenge #3 Sketch Challenge
  • 24th September - Follower Showcase 
  • 28th September - September Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community)
  • 30th September - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

Show us what you've got! We love our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community GroupYou can also catch us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptember2024 

Stay scrappy! 


Brandi :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.