Can you believe we're already at the end of July?
We've spent the month creating with our counterfeit kits, and hopefully we've made a nice dent in our supplies. That means it's time for one of my favorite challenges: Baby, Use Those Scraps!
One last time, a reminder of our inspo kit!
If you're anything like me, you've accumulated a healthy pile of leftover paper strips, partial die cuts, sticker sheets with just a few pieces remaining, and odds and ends that seem too good to throw away. Today's challenge is all about putting those leftovers to work.
The music theme of our Crescendo kit reminds me that even the smallest notes contribute to the overall song. In the same way, those little scraps can come together to create something beautiful on a layout.
So dig into those leftovers, challenge yourself to use what remains from your July kit, and see how much mileage you can get from supplies that might otherwise end up back in a drawer.
Let's take a look at how our team used their scraps this month!
Master Forger Amanda
I had quite a bit to choose from for scraps today! I decided to use the left over pattern paper I made from Forgeries on the Fourth, and some of the smaller strips left over to put this layout together! I also decided to get a little messy and I used some Lunar pastes, and some spritz to add some glitz to this page!
I have a process video available on my channel to check out how I came up with this -- and I show all the scraps I had left over
Master Forger Christine
After I completed most of my layouts, I had just 1 full sheet, a half sheet, this circle cutout piece, and some tiny strips I had cut from another full sheet. Because the half sheet already had a collage look going for it, I fully embraced the "junk journal" style and just went for it. I did have to get into my stash for the title(s) but I really love how this turned out. It is unique and really different from my normal style.
But I had JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE!
I mean, look, I still had scraps enough to make a card!
We'd love to see what you create! Share your projects in the Counterfeit Kit Community on Facebook or tag us on Instagram @counterfeitkitchallenge. #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjuly2026
Life moves Fast. Scrap the moments that matter.
Love, Christine | ScrappingHarden




No comments:
Post a Comment
Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation
If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.