Thursday, October 1, 2026

October 2026 - Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop

Hello October! It's me, Laurie,  I'm so excited to be your hostess this month as we take a look at a brand new inspiration kit and put our own creative spin on it. Let's take a look at the kit I've chosen. It's Simple Stories Pumpkins and Plaid. Click here for a better look.


 

Our Guest Designer for this month is Jennifer Cain. You may know her as ScrappinCain on YouTube and Instagram.


Hi my name is Jennifer Cain aka ScrappinCain. I have been scrapbooking for 25+ years. I live in Colorado with my two sons. Who are usually my scrapbook subjects. 

I enjoy using just about anything to show off my photos and tell my story. Masculine boy layouts are my favorite along with everyday type photos. I scrapbook 8 1/2x11 size, single layouts in portrait, landscape, and double page layouts. I use lots of different items in my scrapbooking. I love learning new techniques and finding new items to use.

My personal Instagram ScrappinCain with over 1k layouts created by me. 

YouTube channel 

Jennifer's kit: 


 Inspiration Hop Line Up: 

Here's what we have coming up this month:

  • 2nd - Just the Gist of It
  • 4th - Forgeries on the Fourth
  • 6th - Mini Kit and Project Reveal
  • 12th - Challenge #1: Fall Color
  • 18th - Challenge #2: Plaid About You
  • 22nd - Challenge #3: Let's Get Sketchy
  • 30th - Baby Use Those Scraps

Now grab your scraps, dig through those forgotten treasures and let's see what we can create. I can't wait to see where this month's inspiration takes us!  Remember to share your projects in the Counterfeit Kit Community on Facebook or tag us on Instagram @counterfeitkitchallenge #counterfeitkitchallenge  and #ckcoctober2026

Until next time!

 Master Forger Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.