Sunday, June 2, 2019

June 2019 - Just The Gist

Hello, everyone! I hope you've had a chance to check out the inspiration kit and hopefully, you've hopped around to the design team members blogs to see their kits for this month. 

Now it's time to get started on your own kit!

Here's a reminder of the inspiration kit - Hip Kit Clubs May 2019 kit:


Are you wondering where to start with this month's kit? Why don't you start by picking out one of the papers to use as your inspiration piece? 

When I first looked at this kit two papers stuck out to me - the large floral on navy and the multicolored striped paper. I immediately thought of a paper I had from Dear Lizzy's "Lucky Charm" collection that was a floral print on navy, and as luck would have it, that collection also had a multicolored stripe in it as well. I pulled these two papers for my inspiration pieces to create my kit.

Once I had my inspiration papers picked out for my own kit I knew what colors I would need to be looking for, and I tried to keep in mind some of the patterns from the inspiration kit - small, medium, and large florals, stripes - both smaller stripes and big, bold, wavy stripes, stars, text, geometrics, then you have some tone on tone papers, notebook paper...you simply cannot go wrong with whatever you choose to put in your kit!

As long as you're putting papers in your kit that appeal to you-you should have no trouble scrapping pages you are going to love.

Don't forget that we love to see your kits and projects so you can show us through:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.