Thursday, December 5, 2019

Season's Greetings - December 5th with Lori


Hello, everyone! Lori here today to share a couple of Christmas cards with you!

Season's Greetings

For my first post this month, I wanted to share a big time saver for me and that is using a sketch.

Using a sketch




Today I have created four Christmas cards from the same sketch - one of my favorites from Sketch N Scrap - and I got all of these cards made in about half an hour - which is great when you don't have a lot of time.

Here's a look at the sketch that I have used:



I stuck to the sketch and kept these cards pretty simple - just using some cardstock, a few scraps of paper, some die cuts, an embossing folder, and a stamp.






Now I have four cards all ready to be mailed out!

You know that we LOVE it when you share!

So, if you are inspired to make your own cards, layouts or projects - from Season's Greetings, a previous Christmas special, a Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit that you haven't quite used up or a new kit inspired by any one of our dozens and dozens of inspirational kits - you can share in these places:

See you tomorrow for more CKC inspiration!


Merry Christmas from Lori



2 comments:

  1. Very clever Lori and yes it is a good sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a single sketch giving so many different looks!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.