Thursday, January 30, 2020

February 2020 - Killing Kits - Using up all of the little bits!

Hello Counterfeiters! This girl had a blast working with my kit all month.  

I finished up with a tidy pile of scraps that demanded to be used. I decided to put them to good use and created two new layouts that will be ready for pictures.  

Unfortunately, my region hasn't been hit with much of a snowfall yet and my kit included some winter elements.

Take a look and see at what I was able to come up with! It was so freeing to create without photos!  

Give it a try!  

My process video can be found here:  https://youtu.be/6zDZ0z8dsBI


I can't wait to find out what is in store for us next month!  

Until then, Shannon



4 comments:

  1. I've been watching your videos and wow, the layouts are great. Love how you made such great pages with your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots and lots of cut hexes (from all of my leftovers.) Love the idea of playing, without a definite 'end' result.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.