Thursday, February 27, 2020

February 2020 - Killing Kits

Killing Kits - Using up all some pieces to make lovely cards!


Hello Counterfeiters! Our kit this month certainly had me creating out of my comfort zone 
with gorgeous vintage feel of Prima papers and products.

Fortunately for me, the scraps and other bits and pieces were just right to make a few 
Valentine's Day cards for my children to go along with just a little bit of candy.




I am sure that you have a few pieces left over from your kits this month.  Perhaps you'd like to make a card or two to brighten someones day!

My process video can be found here.

I can't wait to see what is in store for next month!

Until then, Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.