Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September 2020 - Killing Kits

 Hi Master Forger Cindy here with the last post for September. I don't know where the month has gone to. Killing our Kits means something different to all of us. For me is mainly using up my papers. I don't mind having  the embellishments like die cuts, ephemera packages, stickers and chip board left over. As I scrap I keep a sheet protector in with my kit specifically for my paper. As I cut it down the pieces go into the sheet protector. Here's a few of the things I made this month with my scraps. 


This year with the smaller pieces I've been make a small gift box. Sometimes I have something in mind, but most of the time I do not. This one is either for DIL as she love elephants or for my grandson to use at a later date. 

The blue and white polka dot paper was included in my kit along with the elephant stamp. I just stamped and fussy cut for the front. I added a binder clip and a ribbon bow. 

I've also been making tags with the left over paper from my sheet protector. They don't have to be large and I don't know who I will use them for but I am starting to have a few built up. I can use them on gifts, on layouts or on cards. 


For this one I stamped onto a piece of kraft cardstock and colored with colored pencils. The butterflies are ones from my Forgeries on the Fourth post. I used a mini flower punch for the eyelet. 

It seems like every scrapbooking kit is including labels or tabs of some sort so I've been making a few with my scrap to tuck behind my photos or papers. I even made a small file folder. 


Since I had the 1-2-3 punchboard out I also made a couple of bows. It's scraps of paper I would probably never uses but I was able to make a few pieces from my kit that I can use on layouts in the future. 

Now that the month of September is over, come back October 1st for a new inspirational kit.

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptembert2020).


Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.