Saturday, October 31, 2020

November 2020 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit reveal and hop

 Oh boy! It's November and for those of you who know me or who have been around a while, you'll know that it's my favourite month of the year and I love, love, love organising the kit of the month!

I guess I should just jump right in and share with you the kit that I've chosen as our inspiration!

I find myself returning again and again to the Hip Kit Club and this month was no exception - I've selected the October 2020 main kit.



I think it's got a bit of everything - cosy days, leaves, flowers, autumn colours, homely feeling, cute embellies, and a handful of items that might be good for forging! I hope you love it too. 

I'm showcasing the main kit but there is a pocket page and embellie kit too as well as some other mini-kits over there on the site. I like the fact that it's full of "real" product - not exclusives. Isn't it gorgeous?

Here are the links for you  - Hip Kit Club - October 2020

And of course, we have an awesome Guest Designer too for this glorious month - Sarah Rice. When she was showcased by MF Tina a couple of months ago, I just knew that I had to get her on board and was thrilled when she said she would fit it into her busy schedule for us.


Hello! I’m Sarah and I’m super excited to be the guest designer for November. I’m mostly an 8.5x11 scrapper with a few cards and 12x12s tossed in. Scrapbooking is my happy place. I feel better when I allow myself time to get messy. I work full time as a food and beverage manager for an entertainment venue. My husband and I have been together for 18 years (married 14). We live in Ohio with our 2 rambunctious daughters who are 11 and 5. We love to play games and take adventures and try new things as a family. We are always looking for places to explore both large and small.

You can find Sarah over on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/sassybagladysarahscraps/.

Of course we have a hop for you today and it looks like this:


There's plenty to keep you inspired this month so don't forget to come back here regularly for ideas and challenges. The month is going to look like this:
  • 2nd November: Just the Gist of It - to help you find an easy way into creating your kit
  • 4th November - Forgery on the Fourth - our Master Forgers share some simple ideas for creating your own kit elements
  • 6th November: Mini-kit reveal and project showcase - if you need some inspiration for a smaller kit or individual project idea
  • 12th & 18th November - Challenges #1 & #2 - to inspire you get creating from your own kit
  • 24th November - Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
  • 30th November - Killing Kits - I'll share an idea or two for using up the bits and pieces that might be left in your kit box at the end of the month

Phew - that's a lot. I'm feeling inspired just thinking about it.

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcnovember2020).

I hope you have a great month and learn to love November as much as I do :-)

Lisa


1 comment:

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.