Monday, February 1, 2021

February 2021 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit Reveal & Blog Hop

Welcome to February and a little heartfelt inspiration to bring love and creativity into the new month! 

I have to say that I sometimes feel like February is the longest month in the year as the cold days hang around and spring doesn't seem to show it's face so a month of creativity can help me see all the positive things that February has to offer :-) And I hope that our kit this month can help you through the end of winter (or summer depending on where you are) and keep your spirits high!

So let's get warm and fuzzy and loved up with our inspiration kit this month courtesy of the Scrapbook Werkstatt right here in Germany. Their "Herzstück" kit is their current kit and it just called out to me with its soft tones, floral abundance and hearts as far as the eye can see! 

I love it and hope you will too. 

Scrapbook Werkstatt February Kit 2021 - Herzstück

 There are detailed photos as well as a full content list over on their website if you need it so make sure you check it out! 

Of course, we also have a wonderful Guest Designer this month so please give a warm welcome to the fabulous Eileen!

"Hello, I am Eileen. I live in the United Kingdom and have been a Scrapbooker for about 15 years. I am a wife and a mother of two sons who are now men! My first grandchild is due early June so very excited to be a Grandmother.

I joined the CKC group as I like the idea of being able to recreate a kit specifically to match my own style and, of course, use up my stash!    

I was both flattered and surprised at being invited to be a Guest Designer for February but also delighted to take up the challenge. My scrapbook pages are generally 12 x 12 layouts, plain and simple, no frills and spills. I do like to use embellishments but tend to keep them to a minimum to allow the photographs to take centre stage. 

My other hobbies are researching my Family History, Baking, Reading (crime novels), walking my Dog (Jet, a Jack Russell) and taking lots of random photos to scrapbook."

So, let's kick off the new month by hopping through the team's amazing kits. Here's the full list:  


 
 There's plenty to keep you inspired this month so don't forget to come back here regularly for ideas and challenges. The month is going to look like this: 
  • 2nd February: Just the Gist of It - to help you find an easy way into creating your kit 
  • 4th February: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements
  • 6th February: Mini-kit Reveal and Project Showcase - inspiration for a smaller kit or project idea
  • 12th & 18th February: Challenges #1 & #2 - to inspire you to get creating from your own kit
  • 24th February: Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
  • 27th February: Killing Kits - An idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box 


We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcfebruary2021).

I'm so looking forward to spending this month with you!

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Eileen. Your kit looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration kit! I hope to make a small kit and play along this month! ::crosses fingers::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to Eileen's contributions this month.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.