Tuesday, March 30, 2021

March 2021 - Killing Kits

Hello Counterfeiters! Have you seen the sneak of next month's kit over on Instagram? I can't wait, it's such a fun kit. But, before we create our kits for next month, let's clear the decks a little and 'kill our kits'. 

I work at a slower rate than some of my team-mates, so this month, I've actually been keen to finish up my February Counterfeit Kit, which was full (chock-full) of scraps. I had only two or three sheets that were over 6x4 in size, but I've had a lot of fun with it (and, of course, using scraps means more room for new stash!)

So, at the end of my fun, I was left with only a few small scraps. When this happens, I like to see how far I can stretch them, by combining them with a cut-file (or two, or three.) 


I cut these 'Hello' cut-files from Peartree Cutfiles to about 5 x 1.5 (which would work for a slim card, or a layout title) and then used lots of little bits leftover from the same sheets for a co-ordinated look to each cut-file. And, I've now *finally* used the very last little bits from my Maggie Holmes 'Chasing Dreams' Collection! It's been in my stash forever!

And, then, one collection conquered, I used the very last little bits from my Maggie Holmes ' Carousel' Collection too, by using them with this beautiful envelope cut-file from Handipaper. Isn't it lovely? Hopefully, I'll be able to combine this one with some more recent collections to make a full layout!

I'm thrilled to have killed one of my kits so completely and now, I'm off to curate my mini kit for April! Don't forget to come back on Thursday for the reveal! 

Clair x

1 comment:

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.