Friday, April 30, 2021

April 2021 - Kill That Kit!

I have to confess, I'm not a kit killer...  And truth be told? I'm not much of a scrap keeper either, which makes me of little use on this part of the month! My default is usually to make some Project Life style cards or simple embellishments but my kit is usually returned to my stash before working on the next month.

This month I made a simple card. Yep - that's it. It might seem like a yawn but I have a huge stash of blank cards & envelopes. Adding patterned paper & sentiments makes for an easy-peasy card! 



The Bella Blvd/Make Your Mark "Daily Details" paper yielded the cover sentiment plus the message inside accented with a strip of yellow hearts. I fussy-cut the large floral for the front, backed with the Amy Tan yellow hearts & punched a few hearts for the flap of the envelope.

Three things I keep in mind to use up the leftovers are punches, strips & fussy-cutting. Good work while binge watching your fave show!

It's been fun to be with you this month. See you tomorrow for May's new kit inspiration + some International Scrapbook Day fun!


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.