Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 2021 - Counterfeit Kit Reveal and Blog Hop

Hello! Master Forger Tara here to bring our CKCB Reveal and Blog Hop!   I am so happy to be bringing a colorful kit and I hope that most of you are ready to scrapbook some summer memories!  I chose the August 2020 Cocoa Daisy Backyard Blooms kits for us this month!  As many of you know, I tend to create a HUGE kit each month and the Cocoa Daisy kits are big enough that you can create your own gigantic kit this month too.  LOL! You can check the kits out here.  I created a collage picture of the various kits for you so you can see all the lovely bits and bobs that are in the kits! 

Our Guest Designer is May Flaum from Craft With May.  
 
 
Here's a little bit about May:
My name is May Flaum, and I love to craft. My fingers always have some kind of ink or mist or paint on them, and I love to share what I create.  You can find me on my site:  Craft With May, on Instagram, and on her FaceBook group Craft With May.

Here's her kit for this month:

She also gave us a great video featuring here kit here.
 

So, let me tell you about my favorite things in these kits!  I really loved the stamp sets and the washi trio!  That floral washi tape really reminds me of Vicki Boutin's floral washi tape in her newest line- Color Study!  And look at that rainbow stripe!  It's quite lovely too!!



 I adore word stickers!  These are rainbow colored too!! The wood veneer sun reminds me of Freckled Fawn's wood veneer!  And the chipboard pack!  OK...wipe off my keyboard, I might be drooling!!!


I spy lots of florals and there's a beautiful red dot washi too!!  


I hope that you find lots of inspiration in these kits, but you should also check out the inspiration from our Guest Designer and the rest of the Master Forgers!  

1st June - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.