Sunday, June 27, 2021

BONUS Challenge: It's MY Birthday!!!!

When I was a Design Team member for ScrapGoods kit club before they closed down, I used to do the sneak peeks and all of my scrappy buddies over there started calling me a Brat.  In jest, of course. Well, I earned the name pretty well so I will continue that tradition and be bratty here...IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!  And I want to a special challenge for you!  We always do two great challenges here at CKCB, but I think I deserve a birthday challenge.  ;)  OK...you may not agree, but I mean...come on!  You have this beautiful kit you curated and challenges help you USE it!  


My Bonus Challenge for you today is...

The challenge is to create a layout using the color palette from my chosen kit about you-celebrate YOU. Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses. Tell me why you are you.

 
 
Here's a layout from Master Forger, Leslie! Thank you, Leslie, for being such a good sport and doing an extra challenge with me this month!
 
So delighted to share Happy Birthday wishes with my spiritual sister Tara! 

Link HERE to my blogpost


I have some layouts from special friends of mine to help inspire you! Both of these ladies were members of ScrapGoods kit club back in the day when they were still around.  I have scrapbooked with them virtually and in person!  Scrapbooking truly brings friends that last a lifetime!

This layout is from my friend, Wendrie!    Maybe she'll join us over at our FB Community soon!


Wendrie used these digi products to complete her layout:
Template: Anne Apnes Multipack 5
 
Papers:
Kim Jenson - Girl Friday
I Mendez - Annie
House of Bunny - Gold papers
H Roselli - Miles of Smiles paint
Gina Cabrera - Gold_Foil_Splats_Shadowed_II
Gold_Foil_Arrows_GinaCabrera
tmd_morethan_goldwash
kb-HeartOfGold_pp11

Embellishments:
kb-HeartOfGold_Flutter2
Gina Cabrera - Gold_Foil_Splats_Shadowed_II
Gold_Foil_Arrows_GinaCabrera
sbg-heartfirst-Ztampf-ARTiStrokes-03Golden

These next three layouts are from my friend, Ruth.  She doesn't blog or have a page online but she is a GREAT friend of mine and I love that she dove right into her scrappy stuff and created a layout (OR THREE!) for my Birthday Challenge! Ruth is also a new member of our FB Community!




 Finally, here's a layout from me since it's only fair that I complete a challenge that I give you, RIGHT???  I printed off several selfies using my Sprocket printer which was my birthday present from last year from my husband.  It seems fitting to have used it to print my selfies for my Bonus Birthday Challenge!  I really hope that this challenge helps you to dig into some stories.  That is why we scrapbook- to preserve our memories and stories!


We love our followers here at CKCB and hope to see you all month long here as well as over on our FaceBook Community and Instagram!! Here's what you have to look forward to the rest of the month:

  • June 30th - Killing the Kit

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjune2021).

 


 Master Forger Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.