Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A Happy Welcome!!!

Hi!  Master Forger Tara here today to welcome our new Master Forgers Kate, Misty, and Juliet!  I am so happy to see their talent join us on our monthly goal to inspire YOU to shop your stash and build beautiful kits to scrapbook your memories!!  

So without further ado, let me introduce these beautiful ladies to you! 
 

Kate

 

I am the mother to two amazing children, one neurotypical and one with special needs and they both are how and why I got introduced to scrapbooking about 13 years ago. My style is eclectic cause I just scrap how I feel most times, never measuring and just feeling the paper and embellishments. When I'm not being super mom, I'm a bookkeeper who enjoys scrapbooking, mixed media art journaling, reading, bowling, photography, cooking new recipes (but no baking) and I just started to teach myself to sew.  

Instagram: kraftyqueenkat  

Blog: https://kateblue.blogspot.com 

 

Misty

 


 Hi, I'm Misty and I'm so glad to be sharing here as a part of the Master Forgers! I've been playing along with CKCB for a bit over a year. I was a crafty kid growing up in the 80's (Hallmark Store stickers anyone?). I loved our family photo albums. I kept my own albums and journals as a teen and young adult. And my obsession with “modern” scrapping took root in 1999 when my first baby was born. My scrapbook style is what I call experimental. I will do digital, hybrid, mixed media and clean layouts. I enjoy playing and trying new techniques. But what I come back to time and again is 12x12 layouts that are “full bodied” (ie plenty of stuff to look at!) with an eye to design principles. You'll also find a fair bit of watercolor play going on in my pages. I use all these techniques to tell everyday-life stories of myself, my husband of 27 years and our three kids (all teen or young adults at this point.). We live in the Pacific Northwest and I often share moments from the beauty of home as well. I hope I can help inspire you to tell your everyday-life stories too!  

You can find me online (in order of activity!)  

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ CraftySoupVideo  

Blog: https://craftysoup.com/  

Instagram: @craftysouppics 


Juliet


Juliet from Mississippi here. I am a mom to eight (yes I birthed them all) children all grown and gone now. I have eleven grands and two great grands. I'm never without subjects to scrap! I'm married to the love of my life for 33 years, together for 36.   

I've been scrapping for 20 plus years and love every aspect of paper crafting. I make cards but my heart is on a 12x12 piece of paper.   

So excited to be designing with an awesome group of people!   

Instagram: @Julesd  

Let's give these ladies a warm welcome!!  Thank you for joining our team!  I am super excited to see your kits and projects that you complete with them!!  


Don't forget that we have one more day in June with the Killing the Kits post coming up on June 30th!  Definitely tune back in on July 1st to see our new Inspiration Kit and Blog Hop!!

 

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjune2021).


 Master Forger Tara

4 comments:

  1. Yay. Fantastic additions to the team. You're amazing ladies! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Juliet, Misty, and Kate!!! How exciting for your opportunities to be part of the Master Forgers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Design Team, ladies! And thank you for loving our little CKC corner of the www.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.