Friday, November 18, 2022

November 2022 - Challenge #2 - Show A Little Gratitude

 At this time of year with the US holiday of Thanksgiving or more generally Harvest Festival in other parts of the world where we’ve moved from summer to autumn, November is often a time when people take the opportunity to count their blessings or think about gratitude. 

Image by rawpixel.com

Find a way to reflect thanksgiving or gratitude on your project today.

MF Laura  

"I am thankful for many things, but when I was thinking about this time of the year and being thankful, it made me think of Harvest. In the UK we celebrate Harvest Festival and the gathering of food, which lead me to scrap some older photos of some of the veggies I grew! I'm not very good at gardening, but I keep trying!"

MF Lisa   

This one was easy for me! I count my blessings each and every day that I have these two in my life. They have my whole heart. A day at the beach in November is most certainly something to be grateful for. 

I used the whole sheet of sky paper as my background and just layered up some paper, cut apart cards and tickets as a mat for my 5x7 photo. Going through my kit, I picked out words, elements and enamel dots as embellishments and then included a small amount of journaling.  I think the photo says it all so there wasn’t so much extra that I needed to say. 




MF Tina

This was an easy challenge as our youngest son Brad has been sharing his knowledge of home construction with us, mainly Dave, since Dave has retired and been making changes to the house. We are very grateful for Brad and all the kids, but this layout is focused on him.



The rest of November is going to look something like this so there is still a bit more inspiration to come: 
  • 22nd NovemberAn extra challenge to add a little extra inspiration this month!
  • 24th November: Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month 
  • 30th November: Killing Kits - an idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box 


You KNOW that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Communityor share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcnovember2022). 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month.

Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.