Thursday, November 24, 2022

November 2022 - Follower Showcase

When it's my turn to organise the inspiration kit, I really get excited to have the chance to showcase one of our awesome followers who's caught my eye with their kits, their projects and sometimes even their forgeries.

This month was no exception and it made me happy to go back through out community thread and see all that fabulous creativity that you've all shared.

A special shout out goes to some amazing kits and a flurry of layouts shared in our community by Brandi Jo,  Anandi, Heather and Karen, just to name a few, and not to forget our amazing Design Team who blow me away every month with their productivity and creativity!

 Thanks to all of you for sharing your creations which are all so very inspiring!

And the follower I'd like to highlight today is our sweet ex-MF Susanne (find her on her blog Susanne Stamps and Scraps and at her YouTube channel Susanne Stamps and Scraps here).

We still miss her round here so when she plays along it's extra special and I was so thrilled to head over to watch her kit reveal on YouTube and finally hear her lovely voice for the first time - I have clearly been remiss in not finding her videos before!!!

I love that she has this rich, full, colourful kit full of papers and embellishments that I adore. I have always said it but I simply know that if we were to hang out in real life, I'd be dipping into her kit for myself all the time! 

She told me, "...the thing about the challenge that keeps me coming back is I never know where the kit will end up based on where I start. And the same goes for everyone else playing along, so seeing all the variations is really fun, especially if it reminds me of some particular papers or pretties that I also have in my own stash."

That seems quite a good definition of what the Counterfeit Kit Challenge is all about!

Thanks Susanne for sharing your fabulous kit and I can't wait to see what you make with it once you get your teeth stuck into it ;-) 


We've still got one more post to go before the end of the month and we might be dropping a hint or two about our December challenge so keep your eye open!

  • 30th November: Killing Kits - an idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box 


You KNOW that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Communityor share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcnovember2022). 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month.

Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.