Thursday, February 22, 2024

February 2024 - Challenge #3 - Let's Get Sketchy!

 In addition to my Master Forger duties, I am on a few other design teams and have even started designing sketches for Stick it Down and Sketches in Thyme on Facebook! For this month’s sketch challenge, I chose to feature the current Stick it Down single page sketch, designed by yours truly! I hope you have fun with it! I’d love to have you join & share your layout in the Facebook group here!



Master Forger Brandi

 I actually have two layouts to share from my kit & this sketch! First up, this is the layout I created for Stick It Down’s reveal at the beginning of the month. I rotated to suit my photos!


For my second layout, I wanted to use diamonds instead of the triangles. When I designed the sketch, I knew this was something I intended on trying! I also kept this layout a lot cleaner than I normally do, just to show a different approach to making the sketch suit your personal style! 

L




Master Forger Christine 

I got a bit lucky as one of the papers I selected for my kit had triangles printed on it! Oh, and like Brandi, I rotated the sketch too!

I cut the orange and the blue triangles from my paper, which I decided was the color palette, and then went old school using my white gel pen for the lines. I loved the simplicity and clean lines of this layout. Adding some jewels to the background gave it just the right amount of oomph!







Let's welcome Ryann to the Master Forger team for today's challenge!

This is her first official challenge for us here at CKCB!  She used her February kit to create this beautiful layout of her granddaughters playing in the fall leaves during a photo shoot!  


Master Forger Jody

How fun is her layout with all those stars?! 


Master Forger Vikki 

Such a fun take on the sketch!







We’re not finished yet! Here’s what’s still to come for February! 

 24th February - Follower Showcase

 26th February - March Sneak Peek

 27th February - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

We love to see what our followers are creating! Check out our Facebook Community Group or you can also follow along with us on Instagram by tagging @counterfeitkitchallenge and using #ckcFebruary2024!! See you next time!

Master Forger Brandi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.