Monday, April 29, 2024

April 2024 - Challenge #4 - Baby Use Your Scraps!!

Hi!  Master Forger Tara here!  Welcome back!  Today, I am bringing you our final challenge using our April kits!  Our final challenge is always "Baby Use Your Scraps".  Before we get started, let me remind you of our Inspiration Kit:


Let's see what our Master Forgers have created for you using scraps from their regular kits and mini kits!! 

Master Forger Vikki

I wanted to create some traveler's notebook pages and the scraps I had from my mini kit gave me the perfect opportunity.  I was able to get three TN pages done.  I love the versatility of a mini kit.  You can create 12x12 pages and smaller projects with what is left over.  I can't wait to see what you create with your scraps from this month's kit.





Master Forger JoJo

When I got to the end of my kit, I was running out of embellishments, so I made some
 out of my kit scraps. I punched 1.5 inch circles and folded the edges of some and
 glue them together to make these cute circle embellishments. I put some buttons from my 
 kit in the center of them. I also used a metal die to make the jean pocket and I stamped the
flowers and the leaves using a stamps from my kit. Sometimes your scraps can go along way.




I turned to my trusted scraps technique -- punching shapes.


Using my grid mat I was able to align all my newly punched hearts to create a background for my layout. I used Press'nSeal to keep everything aligned while I transferred it to a sheet of cardstock.

Since I often work duplicate layouts for different family members' albums, I went ahead and created a second page with the leftover hearts. I used a few of the larger "scraps" as photo blocks and trim for both layouts. Each is just a bit different depending on what scraps I had available.

 


We really love to hear from our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community Group. You can also hang out with us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcApril2024!! See you next time!

Master Forger Tara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.