Wednesday, May 29, 2024

May 2024 - Challenge #4, Baby Use Your Scraps!!

 Well, it is that time. Here is my last post for this month's activities. It has been an exciting month full of scrappy goodness. I hope you have the energy–and supplies!–for one more project. Today, as usual, the team is using up those leftover pieces.


Master Forger Julene


I only had offcuts left so I made 2 cards, both the same, using pink scraps. The ladder at the middle was from a punch negative. I also used up chipboard buttons and 2 random flowers

Next, I had some smaller pieces of a floral paper. Using playing card queens I covered them to make ASTs which I will use on cards for ladies.


You can see how little of the paper I had left.


Master Forger Misty

I combined a prompt from the ScrapHappy group to use a music album as inspiration to create this layout. Using up small strips of pattern paper is a great way to finish off a bunch of scraps.


Master Forger Ryann 

She enjoyed using up the frame she had put into her kit for this layout!  She punched dragonflies out with a punch from her scraps.  Some of the wings and tails were a little rough, since they were just off the scrap edge, but those were tucked behind different elements of the layout.  Some were raised on foam dots. She also used some of the print and cut elements from her kit - finally using up so many bits and pieces that have been in her stash for so long!




Thanks so much for joining me in May. I hope you enjoyed the inspiration and activities!
While this wraps up our typical schedule, don't forget that we have one final special event ending tomorrow!
  • 31st May - iNSD challenge deadline


We really love to hear from our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community Group. You can also hang out with us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallnge and #ckcMay2024. See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.