Friday, May 31, 2024

June 2024 - Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop


Hello and Happy June! Master Forger Laurie here! I am really excited to be your host this month.

 For this month's inspiration kit, I have chosen 49 and Market's Vintage Artistry Sunburst!. I chose this kit because June marks the beginning of summer for us here in the States and it is bursting with color, which I love and hope you do too.

Here's a look at what we have to work with.

 





Now I would like to introduce you to our Guest Designer for June, Mel Walkden. She is very active on YouTube. Here's her channel so you can check her out.

MelWScrapping

 

"Hi, my name is Mel Walkden. Have been married for 24 years this year and have 1 daughter. I have been scrapbooking for about 20 years now, I dabble in card making. I love bright colours and trying out different techniques with Mixed Media. I'm a stay at home mum so only 1 wage I don't get to buy too much product, and am a huge believer in use what you have and use those scraps up."

Now let's take at look at Mel's kit and see what she had to say about it. Don't forget to visit her social media accounts as well.

I was actually very inspired by all the colours and different scenes on some of the pages as well as the film strips just wish I had more bright colours left in my stash.


Also be sure you check out our social media hop! Many of our team members have Instagram, YouTube and/or blogs. Their links are listed below:

1st June - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop:

Now, let's see what we have lined up for the rest of this month:


  • 2nd June - Just the Gist of it.
  •  4th June - Forgeries on the Fourth
  • 6th June -  Mini Kit and Project Reveal
  • 12th June -  Challenge #1
  • 18th June - Challenge #2
  • 22nd June - Challenge #3 Sketch Challenge
  • 24th June - Follower Showcase 
  • 28th June - July Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community)
  • 30th June - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

We really love to hear from our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community Group. You can also hang out with us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcJune2024. See you next time!

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.