Wednesday, October 2, 2024

October 2024 -Just The Gist of It

 Hello! Welcome back to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for October 2024! 

As a reminder, our inspiration kit for the month is the Autumn Tale: Chilly Breeze


Today I am going to talk about how I pick my kits. I first start of with two or three leading papers that have all the colors on them and then I pull several supporting papers to match. Then I pull a few pieces of cardstock, embellishments ,alphabets and any other supplies that I think match. Then I pick my dies and stamps next. I really enjoy the process of mixing and matching different collections and colors together and see them all come together in one kit. Here is my kit for this month.










Be Sure to post your kit, we would love to see what you have chosen. As for the rest of the month. Her is what we have lined up for the rest of this month:
 
  • 4th  October - Forgeries on the Fourth
  •  6th October - Mini Kit and Project Reveal 
  • 12th October - Challenge #1 
  • 18th October- Challenge #2
  •  22nd October - Challenge #3 Sketch Challenge
  •  24th October - Follower Showcase 
  • 28th October- November Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community) 
  • 30th October - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

We love our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community GroupYou can also catch us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcoctober2024 
 

Thank you, JoJo


                                                              





No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.