Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October 2024 - Inspiration Kit Reveal & Social Media Hop

Welcome to October 2024 on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog! Master Forger JoJo here to guide us through my first month of counterfeiting fun! Our inspiration kit for the month will be Autumn Tale: Chilly Breeze, By Kristin Cronin-Barrow over at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I choose this kit for the beautiful fall colors and vibe also for the theme of documenting all your fall memories. I really love all the blues, especially the Denim.

This collection has a full kit and cards. Please check out the layouts that other have made with this collection kit for more inspiration.
Now I would like to introduce our guest designer for the month, Liz Ketter  Liz is a regular in a number of Facebook groups. Over the past few years Liz has been on several design teams, some that we both have been on! I was excited when she agreed to be my guest designer for this month. Here is some information about her and what she had to say about the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog!

 "I been scrapping for almost 30 years and I started when my oldest began dance lessons. I found scrapping was and is a creative outlet for me and I like to add layers, depth, and texture to my layouts. I have spent most of my career in Finance and have found creating memory art to be very therapeutic for me. I love the Counterfeit Kit blog and the concept of a counterfeit kit as they inspire me to use up my supplies. My favorite feature on the blog is to see what other creators have pulled to create their kits.

 This month I was excited to see the color palette that JoJo created to Counterfeit. I love the blues, oranges, and browns that she chose. I am excited to create with my kit and hope to inspire you as well. When I am not scrapping, I work as a financial and operational support to companies that need but can't afford Chief Financial Officer services. I live in Texas with my husband of over 30 years and our two youngest children. Our oldest lives in our hometown in Arizona

Here is some photos of Liz's kit-She'll be sharing along with us in the Facebook group and also on her Instagram page this month. So be sure to come back and check her out here as well!
Don’t forget to check out how our talented team of Master Forgers built their kits this month! I’ve linked everyone’s social media below, so go on, get out there and leave ‘em some love!

Social Media Hop:
  • Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
  • Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
  • Christine - https://www.youtube.com/@ScrappingHarden 
  • Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
  • Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com 
  • Brandi - www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymama 
  • Vikki - www.instagram.com/memoriesandmomentsscrapbooking
  • Ryann - www.instagram.com/scrapbookjoey
  • Jody - www.instagram.com/floppyearedfarm 
  • JoJo - www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions

 Now, let's see what we have lined up for the rest of this month:
 
  •  2nd October - Just the Gist of it. 
  • 4th October - Forgeries on the Fourth
  •  6th  October - Mini Kit and Project Reveal 
  • 12th October - Challenge #1 
  • 18th October - Challenge #2
  •  22nd October - Challenge #3 Sketch Challenge
  •  24th October - Follower Showcase 
  • 28th October - November Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community) 
  • 30th October - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge 


Show us what you've got! We love our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community GroupYou can also catch us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcoctober2024 
 
                                                                Happy Scrapping!
Thank you, JoJo
                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.