Here is a reminder what our inspiration kit had in it!
One of my favourite challenges is always using up the last bits of papers that you have left! It is feels so successful in a kit when you use it up! This is what our Master Foragers came up with using up those scraps this month!
Master Forager Amanda
Sometimes I use up my scraps as I go in the month, just leaving a little bit to play with, but NOT this month -- I have so many scraps left to play with!
We'd love to see what you create! Share your projects in the Counterfeit Kit Community on Facebook or tag us on Instagram @counterfeitkitchallenge. #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcAugust2026
I can't wait to see what you come up with - I hope you will play along with your scraps!
Thanks for playing along in August -- Master Forager Tina is up next for September! Come back on September 1st for the inspiration reveal and share!
Happy Scrapping! XO Amanda Bass

No comments:
Post a Comment
Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation
If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.