Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Do it yourself gift wrapping



My sister's gift this Christmas is a rather large box picture frame which the store kindly wrapped in brown paper.
Before I unwrapped it to re-wrap I thought "Why not just decorate that paper?"
So out came my Kaisercraft stamps and some black ink.

 
I simply stamped all over the brown paper parcel.
I chose the holly & berries and the bauble stamps, but others would work just as well.
Here's the finished gift.
The ribbon is wired so it stands up from the parcel.
 
I'm sure my sister will appreciate that I designed her wrapping myself.
 
Happy Christmas from Julene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.