Friday, December 19, 2014

Get Well Cards - Part Two

Hello again, Susanne here.  Back today to show you more get well cards that I made from my kit, and to point you in the direction of some great card inspiration.

While digging for stamps to use with my kit I realized that I don't really buy "Get Well" stamps.  I buy other caring sentiments like Thinking of You and Praying for You (these were in various Stampin Up sets).  I find these sentiments are more versatile for sending to those who are chronically or critically ill.





If you click over to my blog, you will find a few more examples.

When I am stuck on getting started or short on time to create a card, I regularly turn to stamp company catalogs like Stampin Up, Hero Arts or Close to My Heart.  Another avenue of inspiration is my stamping sister-in-law Trenna.  Her card style is different than mine, so I hope you will find the variety inspiring.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Tomorrow you will find Angela posting about New Home cards.  See you then.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) I agree love the catalogs for inspirstion

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all very cheery cards for someone who is ill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have changed up your card while still using the shaped element. Would speed up the process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. I agree that your sentiments work really well and are very versatile. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great bunch of cards Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.