Thursday, September 1, 2022

September 2022 - Kit Reveal and Hop

 SEPTEMBER IS HERE!

Welcome to September where are hoping for cooler temps here in the states and time to bring in a new inspiration kit here in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge world.

Juliet here and I get the pleasure of hosting this month, be nice as this is my first go round HAHAHA! I don't digi scrap BUT if I did I would probably own all of this designer's kits that we are using as inspiration for everyone this month.  

Traci Reed's digi kit Wildflower just hit all the buttons for me!  Love the blues and greens with a touch of orange!  Reminds me of early fall colors and also a little bit of the 'back to school' vibe. Love those high top tennies and oh those papers!

I am focusing on the 12x12 papers :

And the stickers :

also make sure you check out the stamps !!! 

We are thrilled to have Christine Harden as this month's Guest Designer

My name is Christine Harden and I have been scrapbooking about 23 years (since my daughter was 6 months old). In October I will have been married to my high school sweetheart for 31 years and we have one daughter. I am a 12x12 scrapbooker, mostly single pages, but do have the occasional two pager. It is very hard to pick a single favorite manufacturer, as I think so many have their own unique look and feel, it would be like picking a favorite child. I tend to be a collection scrapbooker, and add "stash" items when I think of it! My typical scrapbook time of day is 4:30 am!  I have a full time day job in addition to a side hustle and my scrapbooking hobby. I owned a scrapbook store 11 years ago, before online shopping took over the marketplace.  So my scrapbook room still looks like a store, or so I'm told.  :-)  I currently participate in hops Scraplift Crafternoon and MIUM (Mix it Up Monday). My favorite inspiration is sketches, and I really enjoy interpreting sketches with my own twist.

My Instagram is @scrappingharden

My YouTube is Christine Harden

I'm excited to join!

Join us for the full reveal hop this month:

So here we go!  Let's have some fun this month! Here is a review of the rest of the month:

  • 2nd September: Just the Gist of It - to help you find an easy way into creating your kit 
  • 4th September: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements 
  • 6th September: Mini-kit Reveal and Project Showcase - inspiration for a smaller kit or project idea 
  • 12th & 18th September: Challenges #1 & #2 - to inspire you to get creating from your own kit 
  • 24th September: Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month 
  • 30th September: Killing Kits - an idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box


You KNOW that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Communityor share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptember2022). 

Thanks so much for stopping by and PLEASE share your kits and projects with us!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.