Sunday, June 11, 2023

June 2023 - Challenge #1 - Layer It Up!!

 Welcome my friends!  Today I am going to be giving you the very first challenge of the month to help you use that beautiful kit that you curated this month!!  First, I need to remind you of this month's inspiration kit from Weeds and Wildflowers Supply!

 

Layer It Up!!

 Today, your challenge is to use your kit to create 5 layers of something on your layout.  Create a five layer embellishment cluster or create a five layer photo mat!  
 
Guest Designer Stacy
 

 MF Anna

I decided to use a bunch of tag elements as layers behind my photo, I also squeezed in a bonus layer for the photo mat itself! That's SIX layers on one layout! I used a sheet of 12x12 paper from Splendid and cut it down to 6x8 for an added challenge to myself!

 MF Julene

I used a sketch from "The Scraproom" on Facebook which had several layers. The 2 photos at the bottom of this layout have 5 layers. 

MF Leslie

My first attempt was an abject failure, but I persevered! This is a combined challenge with mixed media. My photo is layered on background paper, stenciling, patterned paper photo mat & topped off with flair!

Blog post HERE


Let's see what we have for the rest of the month for you:

  • 18th June - Challenge #2
  • 24th June - Follower Showcase
  • 27th June - Tara's Birthday Challenge 
  • 30th June - Killing the Kit 
We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjune2023).
 
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.