Friday, February 1, 2019

February Counterfeit Kit reveal and blog hop.

This month it was my turn to choose the kit.

At the time of selection there were Christmas kits everywhere, so I chose a range of Kaisercraft instead.


If this doesn't work go to the Kaisercraft home page and search Anthology.

There is also a YouTube of the unboxing by Alicia Macnamara

For those who want it "in the flesh", here it is.


Anthology 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Ephermera

Anthology 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Entomology

Anthology 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Plumology

Anthology 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Botanist

Anthology 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Apothecary

Anthology 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Cartography

Anthology 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Ornithology

Anthology 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Herbs

To add to that there are collectables


Plus a cork die cut shadow box

Anthology 12x12 Die Cut - Shadow Box

and some stamps

Anthology Clear Stamp

As you can see it is like visiting a botanical area in a Natural history museum.

There are many ways you could go with this, which is exactly why I chose it.

Perhaps you could concentrate on birds and feathers for example, or maps, or plants and flowers or even steampunk.

We would like to welcome Kim Ferguson as our guest designer this month.


I've been scrapbooking for over 12 years since I fell pregnant with my first baby and decided to indulge in this hobby.I was pretty sure it would suck me in and it did.All my supplies fit into one closet. I do have a sewing machine and I've started to try my hand at a tiny bit of mixed media.
I live in Canada with my husband and 2 boys,most of my layouts feature them.
I only make 12x12 layouts. I'm very excited to be part of the CKC this month. I love seeing old things in new ways and I love making these kits.

Here is a link to her blog.
Twitter https://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam
You tube https://www.youtube.com/user/kimfergusonstamps

She mainly puts her creations on Facebook, so you can visit her there maybe.


Now on to our blog hop



Need some help?

Come back on the second for our Just the Gist of It and on the fourth for our Forgery on the Fourth tutorial post!

Don't forget to show us what you put together by adding it to our Link-up page, post it in our Facebook Community or share it on Instagram (tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcfebruary2019).

Here's to a great month!

Julene!

4 comments:

  1. Julene: thanks for picking a kit with almost endless possibilities or directions to copy-cat this month!! You've got me excited to switch directions for February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love natural colours and vintage. I felt this kit covered many options as the Master Forgers have proved.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We are glad you do, looking forward to seeing your contributions.

      Delete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.