Thursday, January 6, 2022

January 2022 - Mini- Kit Reveal & Projects

Hello everyone.  

Today we are showcasing our Mini Kit Reveal and Projects created with those kits. As a reminder, Master Forger Cindy chose a digital kit from Traci Reed Designs called On the Go and Going Slow. 

The kit can be found here: On The Go and Going Slow Digital Kit — Traci Reed Designs

We have MF Lisa and MF Laura with their mini kit and project using our inspiration kit.

MF Laura says: "For my mini kit his month I pulled out all the scraps! I selected 3 larger 12x12 scraps, some smaller scraps, a handful of die cuts and my punched gold hearts from a previous CKC kit. I love the yellow in the inspiration kit, especially at this time of year." 

"I used my kit to create this traveler's notebook spread. This picture of pretty autumn leaves was a perfect match for the colours in my kit and the smaller sized kit really lend itself to smaller projects like these."

MF Lisa says: "I picked out the greens, yellows and brighter pink for my kit and ended up with something that's really a bit different to the original! But as always, I can see the inspiration, even if it's a bit difficult to pick out. I fished out the papers from my older stash and then topped it up with a handful of fussy cut and pushed shapes as well as a sprinkling of flowers, veneer and ribbons - all the with the intention of making some cards. Die-cuts and stamps would be added as I go along!"



I've started by making four cards from the scalloped edge My Mind's Eye paper with some die cut words and a little stamping. These are such easy designs that I feel a bit guilty but I kind of like their quirkiness! There is still a lot of paper and embellishments left that I'd like to continue working with to top up my depleted stock of cards - I'll be sure to share when I do!"






Here is what the rest of January will look like:

  • 12th and 18th of January: Challenge #1 and #2 to inspire you to get creating from your own kit.
  • 21st of January: Surprise Challenge 
  • 24th of January: Followers Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
  • 31st of January: Killing Kits - an idea or two focusing up the bits and pieces left in your own kit.

You know that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjanuary2022).

Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.