Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Welcome to the team!

I love these kind of posts!

I'm delighted to welcome Brandi and Christine as new Design Team members!

The Design Team call was a tough one with some great applications and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who applied. But Brandi and Christine shone through and we are happy to have them join us as of May! So watch this space and check out their first Counterfeit Kit Challenge kits on 1st May, right here on the blog and of course, in our Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook community.

Hi! I’m Brandi, a full time mama to two little boys! I squeeze in as much time in my scrappy space as I can, they love playing with paper and stickers too, so we have lots of craft time! I’ve been scrapbooking since I was very young, late elementary school to be exact, and I just love having a creative outlet to store my photos and memories! You can find all my work on Instagram @scrappy.boymama 

Brandi: https://www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymomma

I started scrapping about 22 years ago (almost 23 I guess now) when my daughter was small.  I fell in love with the creative process and while I document our lives, I do not scrap chronologically.  I enjoy working from inspiration - either a kit or a photo that strikes my fancy.  It's also fun because then I get to relive memories in no particular order.  My most common subject is my daughter, but I toss in a few of my cat and hubby.  (although the layouts I shared below none of them really feature my daughter!)  I live in Texas - born and bred, with no intention of ever leaving.  However, I do love to travel and we typically travel at Christmas every year.  I am not currently on any other design teams, although I do participate in 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's beautiful life and had a sketch featured this last round.  I work a full-time job and own a nutrition club, so my normal scrappy time is 4 am during the week.  If I'm lucky and there are no house chores, I "get" to scrapbook sometimes on the weekends.  :-)

Christine: https://www.instagram.com/scrappingharden/

https://www.youtube.com/@ScrappingHarden/featured


Let's give these ladies a warm welcome and don't forget that MF Misty has one more post about Killing the Kit and then we are ready for a new month of inspiration, headed up by MF Julene! 

See you in the community! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.