Monday, May 1, 2023

May 2023 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit reveal and hop

 It's May and my turn to do the kit.

(It's also International Scrapbook Day on 6th so plenty to keep you amused this month.)

I've chosen "Noteworthy" Limitless Kit – {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club (notjustforboyskitclub.com)

I wanted something different to pinks and peaches. 

Some of us have male photos to scrap and this works for that. I can also visualize it being used for Heritage layouts. There's neutrals if you want to go that way also. 

I'm old enough to also think it has a retro vibe. That circle paper reminds me of wallpaper! 






HINT: Follow the link to the Noteworthy kit as there are sample layouts on there as well. 

***********

Our guest designer this month is Sheryle Thomas

"Hello, I'm Sheryle Thomas from Michigan, USA. I have been a member of CKC community for a while and have enjoyed pulling the kits together and participating in the challenges, though I find mood boards very difficult. I'm a retired nurse. While I worked most of my career in Long Term Care, I spent 5 years caring for my Mum full time until she passed away in 2021.

I have been scrapping since 2004 or so though many years were spent accumulating and now I have the opportunity to enjoy this hobby and my stash. I'm single and my usual subjects are nieces and nephews, siblings, daily events, and of course my beloved cats. Currently I have 5 Kitties, several of which love to 'assist' me scrapping."


Now on to the hop:

(Sheryl's kit will be on Facebook community page )

Here's the full hop link list check out these blogs and YouTube for the reveal of everyone's kits!

We always love to see your work and your kits, so please share it with us on our Facebook community page or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmay2023).

Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month.!

Julene

1 comment:

  1. Great kits. I look forward to seeing everyone's creations.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.