Saturday, November 30, 2019

Killing Kits - An End & A New Beginning

Hello Counterfeiters! Today, I'm here with a little note to let you know that this is my last write up for the Killing Kits Series. In the New Year, the wonderful Shannon Allor will take on the role of 'Kit Killer' and will, no doubt, amaze us with her own tricks and techniques to use every, little, last bit of our kits!

I started the series in May 2018 because I had the leftovers of at least sixteen different kits stashed away. It felt like a such waste. I had lots of lovely stash, all bundled into files - and some of it had been around since c.2012 - that I felt I would never use, if I didn't make the effort. Today, as I write, I've killed all of those older kits and have breathed new life into my older stash with new ideas! 

If you haven't seen much of the series, or would like a reminder of the ideas I've covered, here's a little list.




 


 



I've discovered some new 'favourite' techniques for making the most of my leftovers and will continue to use them as I work on current kits. Perhaps I'll start to use every little last bit of my current kits before I move onto a new one? (Ahem!) Or more likely, I'll build up a new stash of kit leftovers. Either way, I'm happy!

Bye, for now. Clair x

2 comments:

  1. Clair! Thank you for this final post and all the links to your wonderful ideas! How wonderful to be reminded of those lovely snippets! I've copies several of your tips over the months and have loved them all. Thank you so much for all that inspiration and I miss you already.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.