Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February 2022 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit Reveal and Blog Hop

 Master Forger Misty here! This is my first month hosting a kit here at CKC. I’m excited to bring you the Denim & Blush Modern Memory Keeping Kit by Cocoa Daisy from February 2021. This kit is just a little different as it focuses on plenty of journaling cards and embellishments. I love the kit for it’s combination of rich and airy colors, its everyday life usefulness, and the slightest nod to the Valentine’s holiday. I hope you will find it as inspiring as I do.

Denim & Blush Modern Memory Keeping Kit


And this is a closer look at the pattern papers shown as small triangles at the bottom of the main kit image.

Main Kit Pattern Paper

Coca Daisy offers LOADS of products for the same design line in various kit options and add-ons. You can view the entire line offered for this design theme. Here is a closer look at just a few of the extras.



Extra Pattern Papers

Extra add-on papers





Washi Tape

Heart Washi



Even More Washi

More Washi




Stickers

Memory Keeping Stickers

Before we go I'd like to give a warm welcome to Getl Dixon as our guest designer for February. Gretl has been active over on the Facebook community and was excited to be invited to be our guest. When I asked her to introduce herself on the blog, this is what she said...

 "I am a small business owner who loves to help people.  I have been creating in some form my whole life. I started sitting at the feet of my mom while she sewed and strung odd buttons on a string. Today I love to quilt, sew, scrapbook and embroider. In my off time I enjoy God's green earth in all it seasons. This is a picture taken this summer  of me enjoying the rain. I was trying to convince my son to come out a play in the rain with me."


Be sure to show Gretl some love as she shares her work here on the blog and over on Facebook.

Now, since most of the inspiration products are sold out we are going to have to be very busy counterfeiters! Let’s get started. The Master Forgers are here to help you out with some ideas on how they made their styles and their stash work with this inspiration.

 


Here’s the full hop link list


Here is what the month of inspiration will look like.

  • 2nd February: Just the Gist of it - to help you find an easy way to create your kit
  • 4th February: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements
  • 6th FebruaryMini kit Reveal and Project Showcase - Inspiration for a smaller kit or project ideas.
  • 12th and 18th February: Challenge #1 and #2 to inspire you to get creating from your own kit.
  • 24th February: Followers Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
  • 28th February: Killing Kits - an idea or two focusing up the bits and pieces left in your own kit.

You know that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcfebruary2022).

Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month!

1 comment:

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.